Nerve Renew Neuropathy Support Formula Review: Does it Actually Work? Are There Any Serious Side Effects or Complaints About This Nerve Pain Supplement?
I recently came across a product called Nerve Renew that claims to be so revolutionary that it can actually "cure" all symptoms associated with nerve pain. As a nerve pain sufferer, I was instantly skeptical.
Neuropathy is a medical condition and it comes with symptoms that you cannot see with the naked eye. Because of this, it is often ignored by conventional medicine, and particularly by some people.
However, if you have the condition yourself, you simply cannot ignore it and you will fight your whole life to have it taken seriously. So, while the new product makes pretty big claims, I couldn’t ignore it either. Even if it only marginally improved the symptoms, it would be worth it in my eyes.
If you suffer from neuropathy, you will probably be willing to try anything. You will probably have tried dozens of products already that make claims of miracle cures and more. However, you will continue trying new products until you find something that finally gives you relief, and that is exactly what I have done with Nerve Review.
About The Neuropathy Treatment Group
The Neuropathy Treatment Group is the company behind who created the product. They are not new to this particular field, as they had previously released their product under the name “Neuropathy Support Formula”. Nerve Renew is exactly the same, only with a different label.
The product, which is a nutritional supplement, is designed to reduce or even eliminate the symptoms associated with neuropathy. These include tingling and numbness in the feet, hands, and legs, as well as burning sensations and pain. Plus, the company claims that their supplement strengthens and supports nerve linings, improves coordination and balance, and lowersanxiety and stress.
So what is in this supposed miracle supplement? It is an all natural product with clinically proven results for the treatment of the symptoms of neuropathy. The ingredients have been found to work in synergy with each other, which is what makes them so powerful. They are:
- Vitamin B with three times increased bioavailability, meaning your body actually absorbs it. Contrary to other products, it doesn’t just fill your body up with thiamine, which is vitamin B1, which is very difficult to absorb. The supplement works by delivering vitamin B1 through benfotiamine, which is much easier for the body to absorb through the membranes of the cells and directly into the actual cells. Importantly, benfotiamine has much lower toxicity levels than thiamine. In fact, after more than 20 years of millions of people using it, no negative side effects have been reported.
- Vitamin B12, which is delivered as methylcobalamine instead of the more common cyanocobalamine. Most products that claim to provide nerve relief use cyanocobalamine, but this has been observed to be ineffective. Methylcobalamine, on the other hand, has been scientifically proven to stimulate nerve regeneration in very high dosages.
- Stabilized R-Alpha lipoic acid, which is a very strong antioxidant that gets to work on improving the feelings of nerve pain and neuropathy. It is this stabilized version of R-Alpha lipoic acid that is able to do this effectively. In fact, it works 12 times better than the non-stabilized version, which is what you usually get in most nerve repair supplements. An important fact to remember is that R-Alpha lipoic acid has been proven to help cells be more efficient in transporting glucose. This means that it is a particularly good product for people who suffer from diabetic neuropathy. This is mainly due to the fact that it helps to lower the damage caused by free radicals.
- A proprietary mixture of herbal extracts and vitamins which, put together, increase the effectiveness of the product. While the mixture is proprietary, it is known that it contains vitamins B2, B6, and D, oak straw extract, feverfew extract, skullcap extract, and passion flower. These work in synergy with each other and with the other ingredients in order to reduce inflammation and pain, improve nerve health, tranquilize the central nervous system, soothe itchy skin, and reduce anxiety and stress.
The exact levels of the different ingredients in the supplement dubbed as “the most complete nerve supplement on the market” by the manufacturer, are:
- 300mg of vitamin B1
- 4mg of vitamin B2
- 4mg of vitamin B6
- 150mg of stabilized R-Alpha lipoic acid
- 500UI of vitamin D
- 43mg of the proprietary blend
All the ingredients listed above come from 100% natural sources. They have all been NIR (near infrared) tested for purity, potency, and quality.
Additionally, they have been fully screened to make sure they do not contain any heavy metals, pesticides, or other such toxic materials. It has been clinically proven to be effective and very powerful. Best of all, it is an incredibly affordable supplement, particularly for what you actually get.
How Soon Will You See Results?
According to the company, you should start to see results within one week of consuming the supplement. They also state that you should continue to take it for at least four months in order to see the best results. Whether the neuropathy affects your hands, legs, or feet; or you experience numbness, tingling, or pain; or these symptoms are severe or moderate, they promise that you will experience relief.
Are There Side Effects?
The Neuropathy Treatment Group claims that there are no reported side effects for people who take have taken the supplement. This is despite some of their ingredients being at 13,000% of the RDA (recommended daily allowance). Medical evidence supports these claims, as do product reviews.
There was only one person who claimed that the neuropathy symptoms actually got worse, although it was later found out that this person had a relapse, so it was not clear whether the supposed effects had any association with the product at all.
However, although the company claims there are no side effects, the reality is that taking high levels of vitamin B2 has been shown to potentially cause an increase in urine and diarrhea. Digestive upsets, therefore, are possible.
Additionally, it has been medically proven that some people who take passionflower may experience inflamed blood vessels, altered consciousness, irregular muscle coordination and action, confusion, and dizziness. Nevertheless, these side effects are generally experienced at far higher dosages.
Does It Really Work?
- Every ingredient has been scientifically proven to be effective in multiple trials. Plus, the levels used in those trials match those in the product.
- The ingredients are 100% natural and have been lab tested to make sure they are pure and clean, as well as free from toxic chemicals like heavy metals and pesticides.
- The company meets or exceeds all the standards set by the government for each of the ingredients. In fact, all ingredients are dissolved and disintegrated to make sure the body is able to absorb them.
- As soon as a bottle is tested, it is sealed completely and marked with an expiration date. This means you are guaranteed of its potency and freshness.
- It is an all natural product and most of us have been conditioned to believe that it therefore cannot work properly. That said, since you get a 365 day 100% money back guarantee, maybe it is time to start breaking through that social conditioning and give the product a try and see if it brings you relief.
- It is not recommended for women who are pregnant or are breastfeeding because it contains an ingredient called Skullcap. This ingredient, however, is 100% safe to consume for everyone else.
- There have been a few reviews from people who said they did not notice any improvement in their condition. It is not clear why this happened. It's also important to consider that everyone's body chemistry is different. However, again, since you have the 100% money back guarantee, you really have nothing to lose by giving it a try.
Patient Reviews of Nerve Renew
During our research, we found reliable scientific evidence across numerous clinical studies proving the effectiveness of the ingredients, resulting in the following patient outcomes:
- Decreased tingling and numbness in the upper and lower extremities
- A reduction in nerve pain and burning sensations
- Increased nerve function and communication
- Tranquilizing effects on the central nervous system
- Strengthening and regeneration of degenerating nerve terminals
“I will tell you the Neuropathy Support Formula has been a God send. The fire in my feet has all but disappeared. On a side note, the night cramps in my legs have also subsided. Whether this can be attributed to the formula, I don’t know, but I do think it has. I am sure glad I found out about this stuff, It works great. Thanks again.”
There have been a number of reviews from customers who have not only hailed the product, but also the company itself. They appreciate the fact that so many clinical trials have taken place into each of the ingredients, thereby offering solid scientific evidence. In fact, the vast majority of people would instantly recommend the product to their friends. Many have also gone out of their way to refute any negative claims made against the company or its product.
One reviewer, Spencer L. explained that he was recommended the support formula by his son and wanted to give it a try, after having lived with nerve pain for so long that he felt things couldn’t possible get better. He stated:
“I didn't really see results right away but I decided to at least use up the bottles I had. After about 2 months I really started noticing that my feet didn't burn as much. I'll keep using the product and hopefully keep seeing results.”
Location Kept Private
People have also stated that they are happy with the level of customer service they have received from the company. Those who have tried to use the money back guarantee, and they are few and far between, have had no problems receiving their refund. In fact, it is a no questions asked guarantee, no matter how long someone has been trying the product (within 365 days, of course).
Is it a Scam?
So, is the Neuropathy Support Formula a scam, and does it actually work? The reality is that it is always a bit of a gamble. A person who suffers from neuropathy is unique in his or her symptoms and experiences, as well as being unique in how he or she responds to different types of treatment.
Some people have more severe neuropathy than others, other people have it in different parts of the body, and so on. It is always recommended to first speak to a physician before trying any kind of medication or supplement, even if it is available over the counter and is made up of 100% natural ingredients.
Once you get the go ahead, however, there should be nothing to stop you from giving it a try. After all, you have a full one year money back guarantee, regardless of how many bottles you have used in that time period, so you literally have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Living with neuropathy can be a real living hell, and if this product can help you, it is worth a try.
The pain, burning, and tingling caused by neuropathy can quite literally ruin somebody’s life, and most of us who suffer from it would do anything to find relief. There are so many different causes of neuropathy, which means that people suffer from it in very different ways, and treatment may or may not work.
The formula created by the Neuropathy Treatment Group has been clinically proven to be effective. Thanks to their 365-day Money Back Guarantee, it's a good idea to give it a try even if you may be slightly skeptical.
There are thousands of products on the market that promise you full relief from your symptoms but deliver nothing but a dent in your bank balance. After careful review and analysis, I've concluded that Neuropathy Support Formula is reputable and effective.
Lastly, all of the ingredients are completely natural and do not have any counteractions with any prescription medications. Overall, I 100% recommend Nerve Renew to anyone who suffers from neuropathy.
Where To Buy Nerve Renew
Nerve Renew is only available on the Neuropathy Treatment Group’s official website. It is NOT available from Amazon, Walmart, GNC, or Walgreens, or any other company known for selling third party supplements. If you do see them listed there, therefore, you are likely dealing with a counterfeit product that you should avoid at all costs.
The fact that it is sold solely through the Neuropathy Treatment Group increases its safety, as they have full control over each bottle that is sent to customers. There are 60 pills per bottle in vegetable gelatin form, which is enough for a full month supply at the recommended dose.
- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- Nerve Renew
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: