Important Information Regarding the Neuropathy Treatment Group and Nerve Renew
The Neuropathy Treatment Group has charged itself with creating products that really make a difference to people's lives, coupled with excellent customer service. Based in Boise, ID, the company has pledged to listen to every customer comment and answer any question that is asked of them. They handle complaints very professionally, and stand their ground when being wrongfully accused of being a scam. The organization was founded by Wes Jones, who set about creating a company that focuses specifically on researching natural treatment methods for all types of neuropathy. All products that the company develops are related to this condition.
The company encourages everybody to check out the ingredients included in their flagship product: Nerve Renew. The complete formula of proprietary ingredients has been demonstrated to enable people with neuropathy to reduce the tingling and numbness in their legs, feet, and hands, to touch again, and to help them minimize feeling the extreme cold or burning in their extremities. Nerve Renew only contains ingredients that have been scientifically proven to be beneficial in the treatment of neuropathy, caused by a variety of factors.
The Neuropathy Support Formula, Now Known as Nerve Renew
The original name of Nerve Renew was the Neuropathy Support Formula. This contained antioxidants and vitamins to help reduce and prevent the symptoms associated with peripheral neuropathy. The treatment was designed to be completely natural and it did not cause any side effects. Furthermore, as an oral treatment, there was no requirement for injections. The original formula contained:
- B1 vitamins that have been proven to help with nerve damage, general neuropathy, and diabetic neuropathy
- B12 vitamins, which have been clinically proven to help in the regeneration of nerves
- Alpha-lipoic acid, which helps the blood circulate antioxidants so that they can repair damaged nerves
- A proprietary blend of natural ingredients to help stabilize blood sugar levels, restore a weak nervous system, and provide pain relief
Committed to providing real solutions, however, the company continued to research and improve on their formula, which eventually culminated in the rebranding of the product, now known as Nerve Renew. This contains:
- Vitamin B2, at 480% of the recommended daily value (RDV)
- Vitamin B6, at 400% RDV or 8 mg, which has been scientifically proven to help improve nerve damage so long as it does not exceed 100 mg per day, in which case nerve damage can actually follow.
- Vitamin D at 250% RDV
- Feverfew extract, which has been clinically proven to help relieve inflammation and associated pain
- Oat straw extract, which soothes itchy skin
- Passion flower, which reduces anxiety and stress
- Skullcap extract to increase blood supply to the nervous system, while at the same time tranquilizing it
The supplement industry is not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). However, the Neuropathy Treatment Group chooses to manufacture according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) in FDA approved facilities only. They use 10 ways to guarantee quality, purity, and potency:
- They only use ingredients that have been scientifically demonstrated to be beneficial.
- They use the same dosage as those used in clinical trials.
- All ingredients come from proven, known, trusted suppliers and growers.
- Each ingredient is lab tested with near-infrared (NIR) to guarantee quality, purity, and potency.
- They screen each ingredient for contamination with metals and pesticides.
- They only use naturally sourced ingredients.
- They perform disintegration and dissolution tests on each ingredient to make sure it is bioavailable.
- They double check each step of their process and have a quality control scientist sign off on it.
- They follow or exceed the U.S. Government set standards, including submitting to a biannual audit through an independent third party.
- They seal each bottle as soon as it is manufactured and mark it with expiration dates.
Each bottle is stamped with its shelf life, and with a date of manufacture. The period between those two dates should not exceed 18 months.
The Neuropathy Treatment Group offers a 365 day 100% money back guarantee. A full refund will be offered to anyone not satisfied with the product.
Shipping and Handling
Shipping and handling is charged at $6.97. Usually, every order is shipped within 24 hours of receipt. Priority shipping options are available at an added cost, which means orders will be received sooner. The company is also happy to ship internationally, and no extra fee is charged for that. They use USPS for international shipments, which helps to avoid delays and custom fees. International orders do take longer to arrive, usually between two and four weeks. So far, the company has shipped to more than 100 other countries in the world.