Details on How the Ingredients In Nerve Renew Can Help with Neuropathy
There are hundreds of natural supplements on the market that make big claims about being able to cure neuropathy. The supplement industry is unregulated, which means manufacturers can make those claims without being able to substantiate them. They can call something "natural" because it has a small extract of a plant, for instance, or they can say that it contains a certain ingredient, when it is actually only a trace amount.
Nerve Renew Neuropathy Support Formula is different, however. That is because the Neuropathy Treatment Group believes in providing real help to people, and because they are fully transparent about their products, even going out of their way to handle customer complaints in a professional manner. As such, the label lists exactly what is in the product, and at what dosage. The Neuropathy Treatment Group also does not believe in making unsubstantiated claims.
This is why they have collected information on the various clinical studies that have been completed in its three key ingredients:
- Methyl B12
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid
Finally, they completed their own independent study among users of Nerve Renew, to further confirm the results of the clinic studies in each individual ingredient. Along with hundreds of reviews from customers, there is a lot of evidence that this supplement works.
Six independent clinical studies have been completed on the effects of Methyl B12 on neuropathy:
1. Neuropathy and Methylcobalamin, which found that high spinal concentration of methylcobalamin was a very safe and highly effective treatment option for diabetic neuropathy.
2. Effects of Methylcobalamin on Diabetic Neuropathy, which found improvements in somatic and autonomic symptoms in diabetic neuropathy patients, although there was no improvement in sensory and motor nerve conduction.
3. Ultra High Dose Methylcobalamin Promotes Nerve Regeneration, which showed that the compound muscle action potentials in patients with peripheral neuropathy would improve much faster.
4. Methyl-B12 Promotes Regeneration of Motor Nerve Terminals, which was completed on mice with gracile axonal dystrophy, showing that degenerative nerve terminals may be regenerated.
5. Protective Effects of Methyl-B12, which showed that chronic administration of methylcobalamin may protect cultured retinal neurons against N-methyl-D- aspartate-receptor-mediated glutamate neurotoxicity. It is believed to do so by changing the properties of the membrane through SAMe-mediated methylation.
6. Protective Effects of Methyl-B12 on Neurons, which showed that cortical neurons were protected from NMDA receptor-mediated glutamate cytotoxicity if chronically exposed to Methyl-B12.
Six independent clinical studies have been completed on the effects of Benfotiamine on neuropathy:
1. Benfotiamine in the Treatment of Painful Neuropathy, which showed that high dosages of Benfotiamine improved the symptoms of neuropathy in as little as three weeks.
2. Bioavailability of Benfotiamine, which showed that it was highly bioavailable, particularly compared to other forms of thiamine or salts.
3. A Benfotiamine-Vitamin B Combination in Treatment of Diabetic Polyneuropathy, which showed a significant improvement in nerve conductivity, without causing side effects.
4. The Role of Benfotiamine in Decreasing Risk for Age Related Illnesses, which showed that benfotiamine inhibits the development of advanced glycation end (AGE) products, which in turn leads to decreased risk for these diseases.
5. The Role of Benfotiamine in Preventing Diabetic Retinopathy, which showed that benfotiamine inhibited three major pathways by activating a specific enzyme known as transketolase, which converts into different sugars. The study concluded these inhibitory properties may be clinically useful in preventing the progression and development of diabetic complications.
6. Prevention of Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy in Dogs with Benfotiamine, which showed treatment with fat-soluble benfotiamine can play an important role in the therapy and prevention of cardiac autonomic neuropathy.
Alpha-Lipoic Acid has been the subject of a lot of scientific and clinical research that have proven that it is beneficial for a range of conditions. Nine individual clinical studies have been conducted into the effects of alpha-lipoic acid on various forms of neuropathy:
1. Oral Treatment with R-Alpha Lipoic Acid Improves Diabetic Polyneuropathy, which saw an improvement in neuropathic symptoms in just five weeks.
2. R-ALA in the Treatment of Diabetic Peripheral and Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy, which showed an improvement in both diabetic peripheral neuropathy and cardiac autonomic neuropathy in four months.
3. R-Alpha-lipoic Acid Improves Nerve Blood Flow and Improves Nerve Conduction, which showed to be potentially beneficial in treating human diabetic neuropathy.
4. Molecular Aspects of R-Lipoic Acid in the Prevention of Diabetes Complications, which led to a reduction in polyneuropathy in diabetic neuropathy patients.
5. R-Alpha Lipoic Acid in the Treatment of Diabetic Polyneuropathy, which showed numerous benefits, encouraging further research to be conducted.
6. Effects of R-Alpha Lipoic Acid on Early Glomerular Injury in Diabetes Mellitus, which at high dosages, can be more effective than conventional neuropathy treatments.
7. Lipoic Acid Confers Protection Against Oxidative Injury in Non-neuronal and Neuronal Tissue. Lipoic acid has been shown to protect against oxidative stress, which have been found to contribute to the deterioration of cell function. This is due to lipoic acid's powerful antioxidative effects on neuronal tissues.
8. R-Alpha Lipoic Acid and Diabetes, which showed oxidative stress may cause neuropathy, showing that Alpha-Lipoic Acid may reduce the chance of neuropathy developing in diabetics.
9. In Vivo Effect of R-Alpha Lipoic Acid on Patients With Diabetic Neuropathy, which showed oxidative stress may cause neuropathy, showing that alpha-lipoic acid may reduce the chance of neuropathy developing in diabetics.
The ingredients in Nerve Renew are carefully chosen based on the numerous studies conducted on each individual nutrient and vitamin. The value of the supplement comes from combining all 3 of these effective ingredients in to one formula, which saves time and money from buying each individually on their own.