Nerve Shield Review: Can Redd Remedies Formula Help Your Nerve Pain? Read This Before You Buy!
Many Americans suffer from neuropathy, which can have different causes. The condition is debilitating, often leading to pain, numbness, tingling, and burning sensations.
This significantly reduces the patients’ quality of life.
While pharmaceutical drugs and injections are available, these are of limited effectiveness and come with significant side effects, leading patients to prefer taking supplements.
One of those supplements is Nerve Shield.
What Is Nerve Shield Neuropathy Supplement?
Nerve Shield is a supplement that aims to fight the effects of neuropathy. The manufacturer claims that it is completely natural and gluten free.
The focus of its ingredients is to ensure optimal nerve functioning. It promotes greater health and protection of the myelin sheath by providing it with antioxidant protection. Furthermore, it reduces inflammation and improves blood circulation and flow.
About the Company
Nerve Shield is produced by REDD Remedies. They spent a long time developing the product, carefully choosing the different minerals, vitamins, and natural herbs.
They used Ayurvedic, Eastern, and Western medicine to create the right blend of ingredients. REDD Remedies believes in taking a holistic approach to nerve health. They are committed to offering only the highest quality, pure, natural ingredients.
How Does It Work?
The neuropathy supplement works by actually repairing damage to the nerves, thereby reducing the pain and numbness. For maximum effectiveness, people should take one tablet two times per day along with their meals. Usually, results are noticeable within 90 days, which is supported by scientific evidence.
The product mainly focuses on the peripheral nervous system, providing protection for the somatic nerves. These are used both at rest and during movement. Both the somatic nervous system (SoNS) and the autonomic nervous system are related to nerve pain.
The latter provides involuntary responses, for instance in the organs. The SoNS, by contrast, provides the voluntary nerve responses and it includes the central nervous system, made up of the spinal cord and the brain. It is the SoNS that includes nerves that send pain signals and sensations of heat, cold, and discomfort to and from the brain.
The myelin sheath protects the SoNS nerves and they consist of over 75% lipids in order to protect the neurons. Various factors can reduce the quality of the myelin sheath, including injury and illness or poor nutrition.
The formula provides nutrients to the myelin sheath so that it is better able to protect the nerves. It also ensures that all essential nutrients for nerve health can be properly absorbed by the body and carried through the system.
Nerve Shield is fully open and transparent about its ingredients, its dosage, and why they work at reducing the pain related to peripheral neuropathy. These include:
- B vitamins, which are included to help the myelin sheath retain its structural integrity.
- Alpha-lipoic acid, which has been scientifically proven to support the natural functioning of the nerves, particularly the autonomic nervous system, which affects internal organs.
- Acetyl L-carnitine, which ensures that the nerves’ fibrous structure is maintained. It is also a strong antioxidant, protecting the body from free radical damage. Furthermore, it enables the body to create glutathione, which further protects from free radical damage while also supporting the health of the central nervous system.
- Chinese skullcap and turmeric, which are natural herbs that fight inflammation and encourage better cellular growth.
- Hung Bai and Cang Zu, commonly found in Chinese remedies to improve blood circulation, fight inflammation, and treat jaundice.
- Phosphatidyl choline, which is the lipid that makes up some 75% of the myelin sheath.
The ingredients included are designed to work in synergy with each other. They contain vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, and more. Together, this offers a holistic approach in reducing the symptoms associated with nerve damage.
Nerve Shield offers a number of key benefits, including the fact that:
- It may improves circulation. This is done particularly through the alpha-lipoic acid, which works on the peripheral nervous system. According to the manufacturers, it takes just 90 days to notice the improvement in blood circulation.
- It can protect the myelin sheath in particular. Free radical damage can destroy this sheath, leading to nerve damage. Alpha-lipoic acid is a strong antioxidant that protects from oxidative stress. It is also both water- and fat-soluble, which means it is highly bioavailable. Furthermore, it helps to repurpose other antioxidants found in vitamins C and E, for instance.
- It contains turmeric, which has been shown to support the nerves and blood flow.
- It also addresses issues with inflammation, thereby reducing pain.
- It contains vitamin B6, which has been demonstrated to increase the strength of the myelin sheath, while also supporting the transmission of neural impulses.
- It contains vitamin B12, which supports the myelin sheath’s fatty acid balance, ensuring that any disorders in the nervous system can be treated.
- It contains folic acid, which has been proven to be of benefit to the development of the central nervous system.
Nerve Shield is made from natural ingredients, which means it is completely safe to use. In fact, there have been almost no reports of unwanted side effects. It is a natural, holistic remedy that supports the body to restore its health and fight neural pain, inflammation, and nerve damage.
Nerve Shield is highly positively reviewed, although there have been some people who did not like it. One customer reported having experienced nerve damage as a result of injuries but did not find that there were any benefits. Unfortunately, in both this complaint and another, it wasn’t clear whether they had taken the product for the recommended 90 days.
Reviews: What Customers Say About It
Nerve Shield has received a wealth of positive reviews from people experiencing different types of neuropathic pain. For instance, Bymoshe Y. says:
“I have LMND (lower motor neuron disease) with severe chronic pain. My neurologist recommended this. The excruciating morning pain does seem to have lessened after 3 months of use.”
Another customer says:
“My husband has neuropathy and has dealt with constant tingling. These help tremendously! While the tingling is not completely gone, it is much more bearable. If he does not take them he knows and starts to have pain so he takes them routinely.”
Laura W. reports:
“I had guillain barre syndrome as a child. Three decades later, I take Redd Nerve sheild. This wonderful formula, made by an awesome company, stopped tingling in my right hand and eased poor circulation and painful periods.”
“This supplement helped me to reduce my medicine from 1500 mg daily down to 300 mg….plus took away memory problems I was having with the medicine. I would highly recommend it for neuropathy!”
Money Back Guarantee
The product comes with a full money back guarantee, but for only 30 days, which is not long enough to see if the supplement is really working or not.
To receive a refund, you must contact customer service and return the unused proportion of the bottle together with the invoice. Completely empty bottles cannot be returned, however.
Where to Buy
It can be purchased on Amazon for around $25.59 for 120 tablets, which is a 60 day supply.
Prime members receive free shipping and handling. It is also available through Walmart who, at the time of this writing, offered 60 tablets for $25.29.
Additionally, 60 tablet bottles are available through HealthyPlanet and LuckyVitamin, with prices being as high as $47.99, making them the most expensive of all.
Overall, Nerve Shield is certainly a supplement to consider if you suffer from neuropathy or other pain relating to the nerves. Some patience, and perhaps an investment on your part, is therefore required.
That said, the results that have been reported are mostly positive and people appreciate the fact that it is completely natural and that the ingredients work in synergy with each other to reduce further nerve damage.
It is one of the only products that focus specifically on myelin sheath damage, which sets it apart from others. The nutrients in its ingredients are said to work in a targeted way, which means anyone with neuropathy, regardless of type or cause, can use it.
The fact that it contains powerful antioxidants is certainly a bonus, as this will also stop more damage from occurring. Mainly, if you experience neuropathy and want to find relief without experiencing any side effects, then you may want to consider Nerve Shield.
Because you have to take it for 90 days in order for it to be effective, despite only receiving a 30 day money back guarantee, we cannot wholeheartedly recommend it, unless you are ok with not getting a refund when the product doesn't give you the results you wanted.
Alternative Supplement Recommendation
If the 30 day money back guarantee provided by Nerve Shield doesn't give you enough confidence to try the product, then you may want to consider Nerve Renew instead, because they offer a no questions asked 365 day money back guarantee, so you can try the product with confidence and see if it works for you.
It contains high levels of vitamin B1, B2, and B6, alpha-lipoic acid, and vitamin D, to name but a few key ingredients. It also contains oat straw extract, skullcap, passionflower extract and feverfew extract, which are all natural herbs that have been scientifically proven to treat neuropathy problems with the nervous system.
The manufacturer claims that the strength of the B complex vitamin formulation is more bioavailable that what is found in any other supplement on the market. (Click here to learn more about it).
All the ingredients have also gone through NIR (near-infrared) testing, which guarantees its quality and purity. It is also completely free from contaminants and no side effects have been reported. The manufacturer claims that benefits can be noticed in as little as one week, although full results take around 120 to become apparent.
- Editor Rating
- Rated 3.5 stars
- Very Good
- Nerve Shield
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- IngredientsEditor: 85%
- DosagesEditor: 90%
- EffectivenessEditor: 80%
- SafetyEditor: 90%
- Money Back GuaranteeEditor: 70%