It is estimated that some 100 different conditions, internal, and external factors can cause neuropathy. To date, there is no cure for the debilitating condition and people are prescribed pharmaceutical medication to deal with the pain.
Often, people would prefer to avoid this, as they can be habit-forming and have significant side effects. As a result, they turn to supplements such as the Nerve Support Formula instead.
What Is Nerve Support Formula Neuropathy Supplement?
This product is an all-natural nerve pain supplement designed to help people who have nerve damage. Neuropathy is very difficult to treat and no pharmaceutical medication is designed to repair the damage as of yet.
According to the manufacturers, however, the Nerve Support Formula is designed to allow the nerve endings to regenerate, thereby healing any damage. It contains a range of vitamins that work in synergy with the body’s natural processes, thereby ensuring nerves can heal themselves.
About the Company
Nerve Support Formula is manufactured by a company called Real Health Products. The product has been around for some time and the company has a solid reputation for developing supplements that enable the body to heal quickly and naturally. They also offer other supplements, focusing on other issues, such as joint health, pain relief, and cholesterol levels.
They are also a company that believes in being there for their customers, which means they can always be contacted about any products. It also means that all supplements go through a rigorous testing process before being released to the public.
How Does It Work?
The main goal of this supplement is to improve blood circulation in the body, thereby ensuring damaged nerve receive sufficient, properly oxygenated blood. It does this by mainly supplying the bloodstream with increased levels of vitamins B1 and B12, which have significant scientific backing in terms of their benefits for overall nerve health. According to the company, the product can reverse damage done to the nerves.
They also state that the product enables people to take just a single supplement every day, rather than having to take many different ones. According to users, the supplement has led to them experiencing better nerve function and lower health. Some even said that they no longer had any need for pharmaceutical medication or injections.
They are completely open and transparent about the ingredients in Nerve Support Formula. The company states that they have conducted extensive research and development, testing different ingredients and different dosages, until they developed the most appropriate one.
They have combined methylcobalamin and benfotiamine, developing a supplement made from high quality ingredients and the scientific backing of reducing nerve pain.
The main ingredients are:
- Benfotiamine, which is vitamin B1. Most supplements have regular thiamine as B1, but benfothiamine is much more bioavailable. This ensures that the cells in the body are able to properly use the vitamin instead of being simply excreted from the body. Vitamin B1 is also available in foods, but the body finds it difficult to extract it from the food, which is why supplementation is often necessary.
- Vitamin B12 in the form of methylcobalamine, which is more bioavailable than cyanocobalamine, which is usually used in supplements. In various studies, it has been demonstrated that it is easier for the body to use methylcobalamine and that it provides benefits in terms of nerve regeneration. Additionally, it protects the central nervous system from external issues.
- Folic acid, which is also part of B complex vitamins but is usually not included in nerve health supplements. According to them, however, it should be added. Folic acid is vital in the development of the central nervous system, which is why pregnant women must take it. It also helps to improve overall circulation, thereby avoiding other problems. Furthermore, when taken together with vitamin B12, the body is encouraged to increase its hemoglobin levels, allowing more oxygen to be carried through the blood. Furthermore, folic acid ensures the cells are able to access all relevant minerals.
- Vitamin D3, which is a vitamin that is essential for virtually every bodily process. Studies have also shown that the vitamin helps support nutrition for nerve cells, thereby lowering pain levels. It also regulates the central nervous system, making it healthier overall.
There are a number of key benefits offered by NSF, including the fact that:
- It contains scientifically proven ingredients at proper dosages.
- It helps to improve the quality of the blood supply to the body and brain.
- It focuses on reducing neuropathic pain, both in terms of severity and duration.
- It enables the body to absorb more minerals.
- It encourages the body to repair damaged cells.
- It contains natural ingredients.
- The function of nerve cells is greatly improved.
- It has been found to be highly effective, thereby encouraging people live a pain-free life.
The ingredients used in Nerve Support Formula are all natural and have been quality tested. This means that it will not lead to any nasty side effects. In fact, none have been reported other than a mild and temporary gastrointestinal upset, which is caused by increased levels of vitamin B12 in people who have sensitivities to this vitamin.
There have been two key complaints about Nerve Support Formula:
- It is only available online, which means it is not possible to access it instantly. This can be problematic for people with significant and immediate pain.
- It contains high levels of vitamin B12, which means it is not suitable for people who are sensitive to this vitamin as it can lead to stomach upsets.
Reviews: What Customers Say About It
The product is clearly very popular and hundreds of positive reviews have been left in relation to it. Those reviews all state that people have experienced a greatly increased quality of life and that they have been able to do away with pharmaceutical medication.
Karen L., for instance, says:
“This product allows my neuropathy laden feet to walk; I just got back from a 31 day cruise to South America and walked many ruins in Peru that I would not have been able to without this product!!”
Meanwhile, another customer says:
“This product works great for me. If taken regularly, I experience very little or no pain in my feet from nerve neuropathy. Great product!”,
And Lynn L. says:
“Very pleased with product. Helps with improving feeling in his feet after surgery due to an accident.”
Cathy C. says:
“I bought this product because it combined several B vitamins, especially benfotiamine (fat soluable B-1) that are directly related to nerve health into one, convenient supplement. Within days of taking the supplement in the morning, my nerve pain in my legs was greatly reduced. I am able to sleep comfortably at night, and will most likely order Nerve Support Formula again.”
Finally, Barbara says:
“I have been very impressed with this product in terms of pain reduction from neuropathy in calves and feet. I have just canceled a scheduled back surgery as a result. Hope that I continue to get even more relief and will order more. Extremely pleased with effective pain reduction. No negative side effects and certainly safer than opiates or other traditional, physician- prescribed medications for pain reduction.”
Money Back Guarantee
They stand by the quality and effectiveness of its products. This is why the supplement comes with a full 90 day money back guarantee. This is important because various scientific studies have shown that it takes 90 days for the product to be effective, meaning people can truly find out whether or not they are benefiting from the supplement.
Nerve Support Formula is a decent choice for people who suffer from neuropathy, whether it is peripheral, diabetic, idiopathic, or any other form. Nerve problems and nerve damage are incredibly common and become even more regular in people who age.
It is vital to maintain overall good health in order to avoid nerve problems. When problems are present, however, Nerve Support Formula may offer a way to combat the issue, particularly when considering the manufacturer’s claim it even helps to repair the damage already there.
Where to Buy
The product can be purchased from a range of different retailers, including Amazon and the company’s own website. Those two online stores are generally classed as the bets and safest one. One bottle of 120 capsules costs $44.20 at the time of this writing.
Alternative Supplement Recommendation
Nerve Support Formula is good, but it seems that Nerve Renew is better in our opinion (read our review here), simply because of the number of ingredients it contains. Additionally, their ingredients are guaranteed to be of high quality and the company also provides a wealth of other guarantees that ensure the effectiveness of their supplements. Just like with Nerve Support Formula, Nerve Renew is not associated with any side effects other than experiencing significant pain relief.
Additionally, it includes standardized 100% R-alpha lipoic acid, an ingredient inconspicuously missing from Nerve Support Formula. Overall, Nerve Renew seems to be the better of the two supplements and does receive more recommendations, including from the scientific community.