Neuropathy is a debilitating condition that significantly reduces the patient’s quality of life. There are in excess of 100 different things that can cause the condition.
While pharmaceutical medication is available, this is often associated with significant side effects that most people would prefer to avoid.
As a result, they turn towards supplements instead, one of which is Neuropaquell.
What Is Neuropaquell Neuropathy Supplement?
Neuropaquell is a neuropathy supplement designed to help relieve the symptoms of the condition, most notably the tingling, burning, and pain sensations. It is a highly popular supplement that has received approval not just from everyday individuals, but also from researchers and scientists.
Some of the key ingredients of Neuropaquell are B complex vitamins, which have been scientifically proven to be beneficial for the nerves. It also contains a wealth of other proven ingredients, including natural herbs, alpha lipoic acid, L-arginine, and vitamin D.
According to the product description, the dosage is of clinical strength. This means that it follows the recommendations received through scientific studies. It also means that you only need to take the recommended dosage and that taking more will not have any additional benefits. Plus, it ensures that the vitamins B1 and B12 are of high bioavailability.
About the Company
Neuropaquell is manufactured by Quantum Leap Nutraceuticals. They state that all their ingredients come from dependable, trusted sources. The company also has an excellent reputation for creating safe, effective products. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, fully standing behind the quality of their supplements.
They also assure that all ingredients have been properly screened so that they can guarantee their purity. Additionally, their quality control department validates each element of the manufacturing process.
How Does It Work?
The strength of Neuropaquell lies in its ingredients. It is, at its heart, a vitamin B complex supplement, which has been proven to help combat peripheral neuropathy in particular.
It is not a painkiller that blocks signals, but rather a supplement that actually gets to work on repairing the damage.
Neuropaquell is considered by many as one of the most potent supplements of its kind thanks to the high quality of the ingredients and the fact that the content and dosage are backed by scientific research.
Additionally, it is the only IRLT (Infrared Light Therapy)-optimized supplement on the market for the central nervous system.
Neuropaquell is completely open and transparent about the ingredients and dosage. Full details are available both on the manufacturer’s website and on each bottle. They include:
- B complex vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B9 (folate), and B12), which have been proven to be effective in enhancing the health of the myelin sheath, which protects the somatic nervous system’s neurons. The nerves within this system are used both when moving and at rest.
- Alpha lipoic acid, which has been proven to work on the autonomic nervous system, which focused on involuntary nerve action, such as that of the organs. Alpha lipoic acid is a strong antioxidant that protects the body from free radical damage. It is also said to reduce the symptoms associated with nerve damage.
- Vitamin D, which is essential for virtually every bodily system, including the health of the central nervous system
- L-arginine, an important amino acid that focused on proper blood flow. It is often prescribed to those who have arterial blockages, and it works in synergy with the other ingredients in the supplement.
- Feverfew, which is a natural herb used to fight nerve pain, migraines, and inflammation
- Oat straw, another natural herb found to provide relief from itchy, irritated skin and inflammation
- Passionflower, a natural herb that calms the central nervous system, while simultaneously reducing anxiety and thereby promoting good sleep
- Skullcap, a natural herb that acts in the same way as passionflower, while reducing inflammation at the same time
There are a number of key benefits associated with Neuropaquell, including the fact that:
- It is the only IRLT-optimized supplement of its kind, with medical grade ingredients supporting even the worst cases of neuropathy.
- It focuses on B-complex vitamins, which are highly bioavailable and water soluble.
- The ingredients are dosed correctly, which means there is no worry about taking too much of certain ingredients. Additionally, all the ingredients work in synergy with one another.
Because of these three key benefits of the ingredients, Neuropaquell can:
- Provide relief from the symptoms associated with neuropathy. By triggering the body’s antioxidant responses, they bring down the level of pain, also by regulating the relevant neurotransmitters. Scientific evidence has shown this to be beneficial after three months of continued use.
- Reverse neuropathic symptoms, enabling full recovery. In a scientific study, vitamin B12 in particular was shown to support recovery and improve nerve conduction after six months of continued use. This is due to the antioxidants found in the vitamin.
- Provide better sleep because anxiety and stress are reduced
- Improve coordination and balance, which leads to fewer falls
- Fight the effects of peripheral neuropathy
- Improve blood circulation and blood oxygenation thanks to the L-arginine ingredient. This means that people no longer have to take prescription medications for nerve pain or even injections to improve their symptoms.
Neuropaquell is a completely natural formula. As a result, there have been no side effects reported that are potentially dangerous or that compare in any way to those associated with prescription medication. This has also been confirmed by researchers at the King Khalid University.
There have been some low star reviews left about Neuropaquell, but these weren’t overly detailed. People stated that the product didn’t work but didn’t make it clear how long they took the product. There was also no indication of whether they had support from their physician in terms of dealing with neuropathy.
Reviews: What Customers Say About It
There have been many highly positive reviews relating to Neuropaquell. Below are some examples:
Danielle J. says:
“I have tried several different supplements to help me with my foot and leg pain caused by my peripheral neuropathy with varying degrees of success. This is the best one by far. Pain is now completely gone on most days and only a few days a month with some slight pain. Overall a 95% improvement in my pain over the last 30 days. Couldn't be happier!”
Jason E. says:
“Works for me! I have spine degeneration close to neck that causes numb sometimes painful hands at night. About 2 weeks after taking this I'm not having this problem anymore! I'm amazed!”
Cathy W. says:
“Great product for neuropathy! My husbands takes it daily. He says it is helping with the healing and the pain.”
One customer says:
“I was taking Lyrica for my Neuropathy but did not like the side effects (dizziness and constipation) even though I could sleep better at night. I stopped taking it and was looking for a natural solution. Started taking Neuropaquell and even though it has not completely stopped my symptoms, it has given me pain relief in my calfs and feet. It is a much better alternative to the prescription I was taking, since I do not have the side effects. Would recommend as a more natural alternative.”
Brenda R. says:
“Neuropaquell has made a huge difference in my MS symptoms particularly with the muscle spasms.”
All of these were verified purchases.
Money Back Guarantee
As previously stated, the company stands by its product, which is why a 100% money back guarantee is offered by Quantum Leap Nutraceuticals. They simply request the unused proportion of the supplement to be returned. Shipping and handling charges are not refunded, however.
Where to Buy
Neuropaquell is available from a range of different suppliers, including Amazon and Quantum Leap Nutraceuticals’ own website. At the time of this writing, a 120 capsule trial bottle was available for just $9.95 plus shipping and handling, which is an excellent offer.
The usual price is $64.95 for 120 capsules, although the company does offer bulk discounts. Six bottles, for instance, are reduced to just $39 per bottle. On Amazon, the product costs $44.11 for a 120 capsule bottle and Prime members receive free shipping and handling.
Neuropaquell is a very popular product and for good reason. It is supported by physicians, researchers, and regular individuals alike. It is particularly popular with those who suffer from diabetic neuropathy. One of the things that truly sets this product apart is that it contains a high level of L-arginine.
This is synthesized into nitrous oxide when ingested, which helps to improve circulation and relax the blood vessels, both of which are essential to ensure the nerves have a healthy flow of blood. It also helps to reduce inflammation, thereby lowering pain experiences. The vitamin B complex and the additional of natural herbs ensures that people experience excellent results, particularly if they are committed to using the product for at least 90 days.
Overall, this product seems like a good option. It has some mixed reviews, but this is expected for a condition as complex as neuropathy.
Alternative Supplement Recommendation
Should Neuropaquell not be for you, you may want to consider Nerve Renew. Like Neuropaquell, it focuses heavily on the B vitamins, in particular B1, B2, and B6. Additionally, it contains alpha lipoic acid, vitamin D, feverfew extract, skullcap, oat straw extract, and passionflower extract, making it quite similar.
However, what sets Nerve Renew apart is that the bioavailability of its B vitamin complex is even higher, without causing any unwanted side effects. Additionally, Nerve Renew is assessed for contaminants and purity and is NIR (near infrared) inspected. It also claims to produce improvements in as little as a week, although optimal results are noticed after 120 days.
- Editor Rating
- Rated 3.5 stars
- Very Good
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- IngredientsEditor: 90%
- DosagesEditor: 88%
- EffectivenessEditor: 85%
- SafetyEditor: 92%
- Money Back GuaranteeEditor: 70%